I was nominated for this award by Ash and Lo over at Windowsill Books. I love your blog so thank you so much for thinking of me!
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about themselves
- Nominate up to 15 people for the award
7 facts about me:
1. I am a first language Welsh speaker (but when I speak English, I don’t have a Welsh accent at all so people never believe me!)
2. I have an extra bone in one of my feet
3. I love the TV show Teen Wolf and I’m gutted that it’s ending in a few weeks!
(How I feel when I think about Teen Wolf ending)
4. My favourite song ever is A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope but I don’t have any of his other music in my music library
5. I am yet to watch the moment where Bing Bong gets forgotten in Disney’s Inside Out without crying (and I have watched this film a million times!)
(an accurate re-enactment of me. Every. Single. Time)
6. Even though The Book Thief is my favourite book, I am yet to watch the film (and am really scared to do so!)
7. I am the middle sibling (of three girls) and I absolutely love it (I don’t understand why so many people hate being in the middle?)
Shanah @Bionic Book Worm
Krista and Dawlyn @ Little Blind Book Finds
Thank you for reading! This was a really fun and different tag to take part it and I hope you learnt something new (and maybe even interesting!?) about me!
Please let me know if we share any of my fun facts! Is anyone else unsure what to do with their life when Teen Wolf ends? Do you have an existential crisis every time you watch Inside Out? Should I woman up and just watch The Book Thief?
As always, happy reading!